If you’re looking for the ultimate dance experience this summer, then it has to be Outlook or Dimensions Festival. As the official UK travel partner to both festivals and operator of the official ‘Sunshine Bus’, organising your travel and tickets to either - or both - couldn’t be simpler and it doesn’t have to break the bank.
Celebrating its sixth birthday this year, Outlook is Europe’s largest bass music and sound system culture festival. Taking place from 29 August to 2 September in the stunning surroundings of Fort Punta Christo Pula, Croatia, the festival features some of the biggest names from the most vibrant and cutting edge dance scenes around. From house, techno, dub and dubstep to reggae, hip-hop, garage, grime and electronica, Outlook has it all. This year’s incredible line-up includes the likes of Talib Kweli, Jay Electronica, Alborosie and Shengan Clan, The Pharcyde, David Rodigan MBE presents Ram Jam, Shy FX and many more.
Starting three days later on the same site, underground electronic festival, Dimensions, takes place from 5 to 9 September. When it launched last year, the festival immediately gathered critical acclaim and with a 2013 line-up that includes Model 500, Daphni, Tony Allen and 3 Chairs, this year is set to be even better.
Want to go to Outlook or Dimensions, but not sure where to start? That’s where we come in. We offer a bespoke service, including festival tickets, camping and even low cost accommodation, together with return UK coach travel which will take you directly to either festival, from one of their many pick up points around the UK, and back again. What’s more, for the truly hardcore wanting to make the most of their summer, we've got a combined package for both festivals!
The following budget-friendly options are available:
For more info click here...
- Return travel (coach and ferry) to Outlook from £185 per person
- Return travel (coach and ferry) to Dimensions from £185 per person
- Return travel (coach and ferry) and festival entry for Outlook OR Dimensions from £330 per person
- Return travel (coach and ferry), festival entry and accommodation at Outlook from £450 per person
- Return travel to Outlook AND Dimensions from £329 per person
- Return travel and festival entry for Outlook AND Dimensions from only £579 per person